Home Groups are composed of 10-14 adults of various ages who gather in homes for six weeks at a time for fellowship, spiritual conversations, and prayer. Each “semester,” groups welcome a new facilitator who will guide them in a different topic of study and discussion. Not only do Home Groups serve as a powerful encouragement at mid-week, but their comfortable, non-intimidating atmosphere is great for inviting friends and neighbors as well.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your interest. After this, you will receive messages with specific information about your group, your first topic, and which home you will meet in.
HOME GROUPS SCHEDULE
2020 Semester Schedule
- Semester 2: Jan. 8 – Feb 12
- Semester 3: Mar 4 – Apr 8
- Semester 4: Apr 22 – May 27
- 6:00-6:15 – Arrive in Host Homes
- 6:15-6:40 – Food and conversation
- 6:40-7:30 – Lesson and discussion
- 7:30-7:45 – Prayer
- (parents leave to pick up children)
- 7:45-8:00 – Clean-up, Depart